Jan 6, 2008

not to be emo but..



that picture pretty much sums up everything i was feeling today..
that and JSDLKJWIWQENWLASKJASJDKASJIWNWNQOPPDJWIA!!!

"spent time with myself" (AHHAHAHHA) today. it wasn't good. having too much time to myself is like suicide. spare time gets me to think, think about the past, the future, how shitty the present is. me thinking about everything brought me to the worst mood ever today. (to make my day even worse, its 11:12) ... So I stayed home, which lead me to more thinking, more picking myself apart, more of counting the bad things in my life rather than my blessings. then the thinking brought me to the questions, the 'what ifs' .... nevermind, forget it

1 comment:

A Therese said...

...unlimited ice cream days, yes? :)
becooowse we makin mooonies now yeo