Dec 3, 2009

N-ever leaving the house

I should have never gotten my license. I'm so lazy now. I don't want to leave the house unless I'm driving or being driven. After getting my N, the real princess in me came out. I kind of miss riding the bus but cringe at the thought of it as well.

Bus pros:
- learning about human behaviour (yea.. I stare at people sometimes.. but ninja style hahaha)
- people's facial expressions when they read text messages <3
- meeting nice people
- seeing people you haven't seen in a long time
- seeing some pogi boys! ahahahahaha jk.
- listening to people's funny conversation "do you know who you're talking to?!"

Bus cons:
- creepy old men!!!! ewewewewewew
- people that smell like they haven't showered in daysssssss
- seeing people that you don't want to see
- when it gets too full. icky.
- it's either too hot or too cold
- the smell of urine

No comments: