Jul 2, 2010

happy belated canada day

to be completely honest, i never really cared much for vancouver/canada before the olympics. i feel kind of stupid for not realizing how beautiful vancouver/ richmond/ surrey/ burnaby/ etc really was. i mean wow, to live in a multicultural place where everyone is friendly and the nature is breath taking is rare and i get to be a part of it.

if you were to ask me a couple years ago if i would want to move out of here when i grew up, my answer would be yes! definitely! but after seeing how everyone that came loved our city, it opened my eyes and made me realize that what i had here is so much more than what i could have any place else.

(/end corny patriotism post)

yesterday was awesome and lame at the same time. awesome because i had a mini road trip with my friends to whislter, lame because i puked my guts out.

oh btw, HST SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: