Aug 27, 2011

Okay I need to get out of this negative rut.

On a lighter note, I had a really good shopping day yesterday. After I finished my shift at starbucks, I went straight to Zara because I thought I had work.*Keyword: thought* Turns out, I looked at Sara's schedule instead of mine but I didn't find that out until after I changed into my uniform.. sucky.

Anyway, I was walking around the mall and bumped into Arlen and Cayce and that's when my shopping spree began. I came out of the mall with:

- My fall school bag
- New flats for work
- A new fall jacket
- 2 pairs of chucks. Both gifts!! one for Cayce and one for Kaelyn (veryvery advanced haha)
- A new skirt - I love skirts
- 2 shirts, again.. gifts.

.. and I think that's it. I say it was a good shopping day cus the bag I bought, I saw the week before and planned to buy it this friday (payday) and turns out the price from last week was reduced by $20 wootwoot.

Note to self: Count your blessings.

No comments: