Aug 30, 2011

a tornado flew around my room before you came, excuse the mess it made


I think it's safe to say that I have too much stuff and that picture is only of one of my closets/wardrobes/whatever. It's spitting out clothes and some sections wont even let me put anything in. Only about 2 months ago I feel like I gave away A LOT of my stuff but I guess it still wasn't enough. I'm the type to hold on to things that mean something to me (does that make me a hoarder? maybe) be it a shirt or a ticket stub, I feel like I need to keep it. I need to get rid of that habit and give away even more of my stuff, perhaps to big brother? I don't know. I'll think about it. All I know is, my closet and room in general look like it threw up clothes. 

Tomorrow I'm free from both work and school so hopefully I get this all figured out. 

No comments: