Jun 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day

To all the men who took responsibility for a new life, knowing they'd have to care for more than just themselves, thank you. To my uncles, aunts, and most especially my mom who stepped up to play both roles in my life, thank you. Thanks for the sacrifices, the lessons, and the kind of friendship I know I'll never find in anyone else. You do so much without a single whisper of regret and that just helps me appreciate you so much more. You've stuck by and forgave me for my pain-in-the-ass years (which I'd like to think are over, but who knows? ha) and helped me grow into a little lady with morals and strong desire to lead a successful and happy life.

To my uncles, aunts, mom, please know that I'm taking steps to get to the place where I'll be the one taking care of you. My inspirations, my rocks, the reasons why my life is beautiful.

No comments: