Apr 13, 2009

easter love

the long weekend was gooooooood.

thursday = partyparty, sleepover party with oatmeal for breakfast :)
friday = bj's birthday party with drivers with dimples and boys that like singers
saturday = fam il(ove)y(ou).. cousins and ninangs i haven't seen for yeaaars + $$$ cus my birthday just passed..... equals happy loaded me!!
sunday = house killed my calves (but heeella worth it), got a gig at superstore!!! :):):) .. HAPPY 1 YEAR SICKSTYLZ!! partypartyparty 'all night long girl' (8)...
monday = dropped off home, showered, 15 mins later got a knock on my door....., ikea love, queen e, the last kiss

i'm drained and my calves are killing me.... can't wait til next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha shit.

1 comment:

AUBstacle said...

woo
hoo I was
so there for
4/5 days hahaha <3