Dec 10, 2009

Plan: Blog More

I've said I was going to blog more a milllion times, so here's attempt #one million and one.

I haven't done anything productive with my day yet. (Unless making hot chocolate with yummy marshmallows counts.) Well except for getting a phone call from RBC saying that my credit line application has been denied!! Oh no :( Well I'm going to try to get my cousin to co-sign for me. College life is expensive. Which explains my turtle like lifestyle.. not going out because of my lack of $$$. I miss when life was going to school, playing with a giant tarp for gym, going home to my cousins then playing power rangers while eating apple slices.

Anyway, I'm patiently waiting for mommy to get home from work so we can go out. That's another thing, I don't like going out unless driven. There's a reason my family calls me the princess and the reason Alex called me a spoiled brat the other day.. he apologized. Mommy & I have to go to downtown to buy some m&m's for Ate Noryn's wedding. I'm so excited!! Except for the fact that she asked me to prepare 3 songs (2 of which I do not know, 1 of which I don't have the right accent for.) Then I'm going to urge her to take me to Wal-Mart because I saw this cute skirt. (Yes, I'm a cheap smart shopper.) Also, I'm going to the mall to look for sandals for the Philippines. Today's going to be a long day.

I also have to get a present for Elizabeth's debut tomorrow. Which I'm still deciding on if I should go or not because of my packing procrastination.

Oo! Mommy's home!

No comments: