Oct 2, 2010

The beauty of life, the pain never lasts

and i believe that entirely.

something that broke my heart a year ago wouldnt even pierce it now and feelings i've felt during my first years of high school no matter how hard i cried or how badly i claimed it to hurt i can't even remember. the beauty in life is that it goes on. through all the scraped knees and heartbreaks i've been through, life moved on even when i felt i couldnt. if i was left behind, it was my own fault for getting stuck where my life no longer chose to be. i'm going to let the past hold on to my heartaches and try not to dwell in what wont matter a couple years from now.

xoxo

1 comment:

Stace said...

i truly believe every word that you say and i really do because i think of the past and how i got past it. if you don't mind, i'd like to reblog this on tumblr :$