Feb 14, 2011

happy valentines

the most romantic love songs that make me sick. jk.

weak - swv 



knocks me off my feet - donell jones 



lay your head on my pillow - tony toni tone 



let me love you down - ready for the world



first time - lil corey



nothing even matters - lauryn hill & d'angelo



the look - ryan tedder



crazy you - zo! ft. sy smith



i wanna be your baby - babyface



lovestory - big sean ft. keely 



sobeautiful - musiq 



pretty girl - david ryan harris



sweetest thing - lauryn hill



beautiful as you - jim brickman ft wayne brady



color everywhere - youth asylum 



questions - blaque


unbelievable - craig david


something like you - nsync



so high - john legend



can't get enough of you - tamia


you're all i need - method man ft. mary j. blige


renee - lost boyz


too cute - devin the dude


i choose you - ryan leslie

No comments: