Apr 30, 2011

The Grey

I'm a person that sees things in either black or white. Call it naive but I choose to believe that everything is done with good intentions. I should step out of my comfort zone and notice that there really is no straight up black or white, no straight up in or out of love, there's always an in between.

There's just a whole lot of grey, a whole lot of things unknown and things undecided.


I need to learn to respect understand that people, myself included, aren't always going to make the right decisions, look at the big picture or think of who could get hurt in the process. Most of the time, choices that people will make will be selfish and I need to accept that. I need to get used to the in between because, though an optimistic thought, people don't always have the best of intentions.

No comments: