Oct 1, 2011

After feeling shitty about how I handled a situation with my best friend, I wake up to find this on her blog:
"I can really say that I’ve been blessed to have the greatest best friend in the world. I know I may sound a bit bias, but it really is true. She’s the best gift that God has ever given to me (along with my mother and Hailey, of course).
I can’t express how grateful I am to have someone that I can always count on no matter the circumstance. I don’t know how I would have walked along every bumpy road I did, if she wasn’t there to walk them with me. Heck, I don’t know how I could continue on living my life without her in it

Thank you for sticking around for not only the good in my life, but all the bad. I don’t know how I could ever repay you.
I love and appreciate you more than you know, sister. Thank you for always holding me down through whatever.
LYLAS ALWAYS"
I'm so grateful that she understands that if the time comes that I have to say something a little harsh, she understands that it's cus I care and would rather get straight to the point than beat around the bush.

Just as I've accompanied her on her rocky paths, she's been with me from the get-go and though we don't see each other often, we always seem to pick up where we left off.

I'm eternally grateful that she understands and accepts the way I am.

This is a corny ass post but I really do love my best friend & can't wait to see what the future has in store for us!! Hopefully no more assholes and more good times ;)

No comments: