May 20, 2012

hmph

well that idea womped.

I'll probably make a new blog but not yet because I'm lazy/unable to understand wordpress o.O .. blogspot forever, ha.

I've got a feeling that time of the month is coming soon because after having a good day, I'm suddenly filled with anger and annoyance.

My lack of family time spent travelling suddenly bugs me because I see all these pictures of people and their families in different parts of the world experiencing new things. Sure, I had a trip to the Philippines not to long ago but all I really saw was the farm. No tourist spots like Boracay or Palawan, just the farm and the concrete houses with cold showers. I shouldn't be upset (especially at my mom who I sort of lashed out at. sorry ma.) because I got to at least experience getting out of the country but I can't help but feel envious of others.

Woosah. Gotta get that disgusting feeling out of my system..

But seriously though, next time I go to the Philippines, I don't give a rats ass. I'm going to those touristy spots by myself. Waiting around for people got me NO WHERE.

/rant.

No comments: