May 15, 2012

to do or not to do, that is the question.

I'm thinking about making a new blog. Maybe on wordpress or something. I feel like I've neglected this blog for so long I've forgotten how to make posts (plus the fact that every time I post a new link it makes a new line and I can't figure out how to fix it is driving me nuts!!) Also, I feel like I've written about so many good memories in this blog that I don't want to ruin it by my inconsistency and inability to blog the way that I used to when I was 15/16 years old (I was a real sap hehe).

I still remember my first post being about this lady who karate chopped my shoulder.. I still hate you lady!!

I feel like a new start is always nice right? A new blog for my grown up life wouldn't be so bad? New age, new start? heh? heh?

I'll think about it.

No comments: